Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Top posters
Noon Flux
*Application Form* I_vote_lcap*Application Form* I_voting_bar*Application Form* I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
*Application Form* I_vote_lcap*Application Form* I_voting_bar*Application Form* I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
*Application Form* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

*Application Form*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noon Flux
Barsen'thor
Noon Flux

Character sheet
Race: Human (Part Hapan)
Birth Year: 25 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvP Council - Jedi Battlemaster

*Application Form* Empty
PostSubject: *Application Form*   *Application Form* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 am

The following is an Application that must be filled out in order to begin your membership with the Knights of Sokan. If your application is considered acceptable you will be promoted to Force-Sensitive. Which is our guilds equivalent of a Trial Account.

This trial period will last a week, during this week we ask that you try and be active; and to mingle with other guild members as much as you can. This will help us get a better opinion on your character, so that we will be able to judge whether or not you are 'Sokan' material. Wink

If all goes well, by the end of the week the council will have discussed your position and have decided if you are ready to be promoted to Jedi Initiate, and to begin your journey within the guild. Most of the time this will be the case, but, every once in awhile we get someone that isn't active enough during their trial period; and we are forced to extend the trial period. All hope is not lost, just continue to post around and get a feel for the guild; and in time, you are sure to be promoted.

You may have noticed that our guild ranks are based off of the ranks in the Jedi Order. The Knights of Sokan is an offshoot of the Jedi Order, we still follow the Jedi High Council, but we remain a separate entity to ensure that our actions do not incriminate the Jedi Order. Think of us as the Jedi Order's CIA.
Also keep in mind that SW:TOR takes place no later than 10 years after the Great Galactic War; so your character's age should reflect how old they will be when the game opens.

Please make sure that you copy the below application and create a new post within the Application Area. Title the application with your forum name; example, Application: Noon Flux

Desired In-Game Name:
[What name would you like to see yourself having in game?]

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
[Helps us keep track of our members]

Your Age:
[No Explanation Needed, Remember you must be 16+]

Your sex: [Male or Female. If you wish to leave this blank, thats fine, just keep in mind that your fellow guild members will probably try to make a guessing game out of it in the future Wink]

Your local time zone:
[Guild events will take place in EST, but all timezones are currently accepted]

How did you Hear About Us?:
[Just let us know how you discovered us. Forums, friend, family etc.]

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
[Have you read any SW books? Have you only seen the movies? Played any of the games? Do you spend your free time on Wookieepedia? Not a big deal, but we would like to see what you know.]

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
[List all the games you have played online. Again not a big deal, but we would like to know.]

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:
[If yes, please let us know if you're still involved with them or if you have left. If you haven't been in any other SW: TOR guilds, leave this question blank]

Short Character Bio
Race:
[What race is your character?]

[TOR will take place around 10 ATC, keep that in mind when deciding]

Character class:
[TOR has released all of the classes here, please let us know what you wish to play.

Character sex:
[like before, M or F]

Homeworld:

Small History:
Back to top Go down
Torren Starfire

Torren Starfire

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 12 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

*Application Form* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Application Form*   *Application Form* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm

You are supposed to create a new thread, not post in this one! Razz

Your application looks good, but your age may be a problem for some. I personally don't care, I would give you a shot. But unfortunately it is not up to me. Good luck, Jacob!

Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

*Application Form* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Application Form*   *Application Form* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 pm

As far as the application you met the standard due to your age and back ground I want to give you a warning this guild ooc chat has no rules. We don't police the conversation that goes on so my biggest issue would be offending you. If you can handle the conversation I will talk to the council and see if we can waive the age. Thanks for posting your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Application Form* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Application Form*   *Application Form* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Application Form*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: