Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Accepted] Paithan's Application I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Paithan's Application I_voting_bar[Accepted] Paithan's Application I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Accepted] Paithan's Application I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Paithan's Application I_voting_bar[Accepted] Paithan's Application I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Accepted] Paithan's Application

Go down 
+4
Oleka Carth
Torren Starfire
Daak Tainer
Paithan Quindiniar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Paithan Quindiniar

Paithan Quindiniar

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

[Accepted] Paithan's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 am

Desired In-Game Name:
Paithan

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
Paithan Quindiniar

Your Age:

Your sex: male

MSN Messenger screen name if you have one:
I don't have one but will look into getting one.

Your local time zone:
Central

How did you Hear About Us?:
Guild member Daak

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
I have seen all of the movies and I have read most of the books in the Expanded Universe, I have played KOTOR 1 and 2 a couple of times a piece, I was a GM of a Star Wars RPG group for 4 years.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
SW:TOR is my first MMORPG but I am learning quickly but would really like to be around players I can learn from.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:

Short Character Bio
Race:
Human

Character class:
Jedi Knight (Guardian advanced class)

Character sex:
Male

Homeworld: Eriadu

Small History: Paithan was born to Tythus and Jarelle Quindiniar, owners of a well-to-do Eriadu shipping company. Paithan wasn't interested in taking up the reins of Quindiniar Fleet Logistics, which disappointed his father. Rather, he was a bookworm and a dreamer. interested in tales of the Jedi or Republic military history. It was during his teenage years, when he was traveling with his father on business, that the Quindiniars' ship was attacked by pirates. The pirates mercilessly slaughtered everyone on board, including Paithan's father. Paithan escaped the massacre by hiding in a maintenance tube.
It was during this event that Paithan discovered his latent Force abilities, using them, with the aid of an astromech droid, to fend off the pirates. The situation would scar Paithan by turning his hair prematurely white. After returning home, Paithan rebelled, turning down the reins to the shipping fleet and joining the Republic military, vowing to help put an end to the lawlessness he had seen first hand. He had kept the use of his Force abilities secret until a mission to rescue Republic civilians from an Imperial raiding party forced his hand.
His CO insisted he be discharged honorably and allowed to train with other Jedi on Tython, claiming his talents would be more useful to the Republic that way, despite the general animosity the military had toward the Jedi Order.
So it was at the age of 20, his birthday, in fact, that Paithan stepped off of the transport on Tython and into Galactic History......

Last edited by Wim Lassic on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Application [Accepted])
Back to top Go down
Daak Tainer
Jedi Knight
Daak Tainer

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 14 BTC
Division and/or Class: Padawan - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Hey glad to see you found us Paithan! Welcome to the website!

An Officer will be along soon to accept your application but in the meantime if you have any questions concerning me or the guild itself feel free to ask!

Knights of Sokan
Back to top Go down
Torren Starfire

Torren Starfire

Character sheet
Birth Year: 12 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Welcome!

Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Oleka Carth
Grand Master
Oleka Carth

Character sheet
Birth Year: 3,701 BBY
Division and/or Class: PvE Council - Jedi Investigator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Welcome to The Knights of Sokan!!!

Very nice back story! A council member will be around shorty to give you further instruction on the next step in the applications process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Kazjin_Ca
Noon Flux
Barsen'thor
Noon Flux

Character sheet
Race: Human (Part Hapan)
Birth Year: 25 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvP Council - Jedi Battlemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Looks like everything checks out alright.

I am going to go ahead and promote you to Force Sensitive. Which is our Trial Account. The trial will last for around one week. During this week all that we ask is that you stay active, and act like yourself. After the week is over, the council will discuss how well we felt you did; if the general consensus is good, you will be promoted to Jedi Initiate and allowed to take your first real steps within the guild.

If the council feels that you were not active during your trial period, we will inform you, and then we will restart your trial. It is rare that we do this, but we've had a couple people come in and never talk with anyone. Aim to be chatty in the guild chat.

So in a nutshell, the trial is here for you and for us. For you, it gives a little insight into our guild, and gives you a chance to decide if its the kind you want to join (before your in to deep); and it gives us a chance to get to know you, and decide if you will fit in with Sokan.

If no one has done so already, I will send you an invite in game. If its been awhile, and you still haven't received an invite from me; add me as a friend (Noon) so you will know when I am online. And send me a whisper.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gep Korr
Jedi Librarian
Gep Korr

Character sheet
Race: Kel Dor
Birth Year: 28 BTC
Division and/or Class: Online Council - Jedi Librarian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Great to see a new person coming into the fold. Look forward to seeing you in game and don't hesitate to send me a PM in game or on the forums if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Paithan Quindiniar

Paithan Quindiniar

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Thanks, everyone, for the support and the welcomes. Hopefully, I will add to your enjoyment during our time in the Old Republic, as I'm sure you will add to mine. FOR THE REPUBLIC!
Back to top Go down
Sacre
Ashla Award
Ashla Award
Sacre

Character sheet
Race: Twi'lek
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Welcome to the Guild!
Back to top Go down
Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet
Race: Zabrak
Birth Year: 11 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am

awesome back story its very interesting hope we could rp some time in game and welcome to Kos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Paithan's Application   [Accepted] Paithan's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Paithan's Application
Page 1 of 1