Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
Application: Estelle Zyar I_vote_lcapApplication: Estelle Zyar I_voting_barApplication: Estelle Zyar I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
Application: Estelle Zyar I_vote_lcapApplication: Estelle Zyar I_voting_barApplication: Estelle Zyar I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Application: Estelle Zyar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Estelle_Zyar

Application: Estelle Zyar Empty
PostSubject: Application: Estelle Zyar   Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Desired In-Game Name:

-Estelle Zyar

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:

-Paix_Toujours

Your Age: 19

Your sex: Male

Your local time zone: EST

How did you Hear About Us?:

-Looked into the guild prior to launch and have seen multiple members running around on the server.

How much do you know about Star Wars?:

-I'd like to think I know a good deal Smile I've found my self surfing wookieepedia for hours a few times and I could probably recite all the movies word for word by now haha.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:

-SWG - 2 and a half years

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:

-I was for a few weeks but it didn't work out and I don't think it is even around anymore.

Short Character Bio

Race: Mirialan

Character class: Jedi Sage

Character sex: Female

Homeworld: Corellia

Small History:

Estelle Zyar was born on Corellia ten years prior to the end of the Great Galactic War and the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Her father was a member of the Green Jedi and her mother was an officer in CorSec. Initially, she was raised as a Green Jedi by her father but, following the Sacking of Coruscant and the destruction of the Jedi Temple, her father requested the Jedi Order take his only daughter. He sensed a bright future for her and felt that the Jedi Order needed her more than the Green Jedi.

After being transferred to the Jedi Order, she was taken from her Corellian home to the Jedi Enclave on the mysterious ice planet called Ilum. The Jedi Council wanted to try to remove her strong emotional bond to her father by taking her to a place very few outside the order knew of, including her father. Over the years, she was trained by many masters and established a strong connection to the force. Her prowess with the force was astonishing for such a young acolyte in the order. Sensing great potential, she was relocated to Tython, the new home of the Jedi Order, to receive further training.

Eventually, her duties as a Jedi and the escalating conflict with the Sith Empire brought Estelle back to her homeworld of Corellia. Distraught over seeing her homeworld ravaged by war, she sought to try to find her family and make sure they were safe. Unfortunately, she discovered that her mother was killed years before by a terrorist organization in a bombing. She also came to learn that her father had been killed by a female Sith Warrior named Xuya when the Sith invaded the Green Jedi Enclave.

After sometime of tracking down the Sith, the two finally came face to face. Estelle was driven by emotion and her rage for the Imperial almost made her lose herself to the Dark Side. Luckily, Xuya was not a normal Sith. She practiced the ways of the light and had not, in fact, killed Estelle's father. Xuya had actually established a good relationship with Estelle's father and was trying to reform the Sith Empire from within. Estelle's father made a deal with Xuya. He let her kill him so that she could solidify her appearance as a true Sith until the time was right on the condition that she eventually seek out his daughter, give her his lightsabers, explain to her the truth behind his death, and to tell her that he never stopped loving her.

Estelle sensed the truth in the Sith's words and the two formed a strong friendship and a unique force bond. During the beginning of the Second Great Galactic War, Estelle used her friendship with the Sith to learn about the Sith Empire's movements. One such incident was when the Sith planned to assault the planet Ilum for its powerful crystals. Estelle was able to warn the Republic and the Order quick enough to not be completely caught off guard. Now, Estelle is charged with protecting her second home not long after liberating her homeworld from the Empire...
Back to top Go down
Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet
Race: Zabrak
Birth Year: 11 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

Application: Estelle Zyar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Estelle Zyar   Application: Estelle Zyar Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:58 am

Welcome to Kos xenlid will get to your app in a few
Back to top Go down

Application: Estelle Zyar
Page 1 of 1