Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
Application: Nomdo I_vote_lcapApplication: Nomdo I_voting_barApplication: Nomdo I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
Application: Nomdo I_vote_lcapApplication: Nomdo I_voting_barApplication: Nomdo I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Application: Nomdo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nomdo

Application: Nomdo Empty
PostSubject: Application: Nomdo   Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:41 am

Desired In-Game Name: Nomdo

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name: turftrekker

Your Age: 34

Your sex: Male

Your local time zone: PST. west coast and I work swings so I'm on every night from 11 pm to 2am. Hope that's not a problem. I have Thursdays and Fridays off and I’m on almost all day on those days for the most part.

How did you Hear About Us?: In game recommendation.

How much do you know about Star Wars?: I have seen all the movies. Who hasn't ? I have also read Fate of the Jedi, Outcast. and I just started Star Wars, Blood ties: Boba fett is dead and Star Wars, Darth Vader and the ghost prison.

What is your MMORPG Résumé?: WOW and SWTOR.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?: No. Truthfully this is the first guild. I will have ever been apart of. I soloed most everything in WOW. So when it comes to the bio, please be gentle. I’m extremely interested in RP always wanted to join an RP server on WOW but it never happened.

Short Character Bio

Race: Miraluka

Character class: Guardian.

Character sex: Male

Homeworld: Alpheridies

Small History: Nomdo is from a smaller than normal settlement on Alpheridies. He was raised fairly normal by miraluka standards. Mother and father ,both agriculturalists, taught him very early the importance of Ashla. His parents noticed very early that the force was strong with Nomdo. Due to the close knit relationships among the miraluka, within the settlement this was no secret. Nomdo's parents were approached by many Luka Sene educators who spoke highly of Nomdo’s future. Nomdo started training with the Luka Sene and showed right away what a astute student he was.

It was under the guidance the Luka Sene that Nomdo met a Jedi for the first time. The Jedi had wonderful stories about great battles, children from all over the galaxy that were in tune with the force and studied on tython and stories of beings that did not know of the force at all, this however out right intriguing to Nomdo. “you mean their our people who know nothing of the force. How could that be, the force was and is in all things”. Nomdo’s instructors could see right away his intrest in the Jedi and the order. After some time, great deliberation with his parents and a little reluctance from Nomdo‘s mom, It was decided that nomdo could be a great canidate for the Jedi. Soon after, Nomdo left for tython.

It was on tython that Nomdo discovered a knack for defense. Since this seemed to be a strong suit. Nomdo worked hard at honing this skill among many others. With a strong family background rooted in Ashla many elders expected great things from Nomdo.

Back to top Go down
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Application: Nomdo   Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:52 am

Greetings and welcome to KoS!!!! You are the jedi i have been looking for my friend. Your back story is amazing I love it but i will admit im bias due to sharing a similar story. I'm finish wasting time here and can't wait to meet you ingame my friend where we will do a quick interview again very impressed!!!
Back to top Go down
nomdo

PostSubject: Sorry   Application: Nomdo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 pm

AWESOME ! I'm so excited cant wait for the in game interview. speaking of witch when and where will this take place ? get back to me when you can. Again thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Nomdo   Application: Nomdo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Nomdo
Page 1 of 1