Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 I_voting_barThe New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 I_voting_barThe New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance

Go down 
+10
Leyasu Wurray
Ernestis Emx
Noon Flux
Derrick Malorum
NJO Representative Cye
The Don
Solemor
Sacre
Oleka Carth
Aldamar Orden
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Don

The Don

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:03 pm

yes definitely
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:13 am

Two of our High Elders, Aldamar Orden and Awolo So-Wi have resigned their seats due to the intensity of rl issues. They will remain active in the guild though they decided to pass the seats on to two other members. Therefore, the High Elders, now, are Powco Micar, Ernestis Emx and Vanin Areldur. Thank You.

Ambassador Elder The Don
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:30 pm

We, from RoH, have decided that, for now, our two guilds should remain friends instead of continuing our alliance. Perhaps, in time we can re-establish it. May the force be with you always,

[RoH] Ambassador The Don
Back to top Go down
Noon Flux
Barsen'thor
Noon Flux

Character sheet
Race: Human (Part Hapan)
Birth Year: 25 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvP Council - Jedi Battlemaster

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:13 am

The Don wrote:
We, from RoH, have decided that, for now, our two guilds should remain friends instead of continuing our alliance. Perhaps, in time we can re-establish it. May the force be with you always,

[RoH] Ambassador The Don

Well... I'm not sure if I can live with just being friends Crying or Very sad .

Hehe

Really not sure of the proper way to respond, but uhh... Hope everything is goin alright over there. Are you under-manned or something; or did you guys just decide that its time to cut back on the alliances?

Anywho, I've always preferred a friendship over alliances (less binding, and more fun). So I think this has probably worked out for the best.
Back to top Go down
Aeir Lunaren
Jedi Master
Aeir Lunaren

Character sheet
Race: Ithorian
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Everyone needs friends in here, i could be a friend to you... "The Sisters" Shawshank Redemption
Back to top Go down
Leyasu Wurray
Jedi Visionary
Leyasu Wurray

Character sheet
Race: Korun
Birth Year: 17 BTC
Division and/or Class: GM Council - Jedi Visionary

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 pm

No Alliance we must declare WAR.

j/k

Good luck in all the endeavorers of your guild the game is rapidly approaching.
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofsokan.rpg-board.net
The Don

The Don

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Glad you all understand
Back to top Go down
Gep Korr
Jedi Librarian
Gep Korr

Character sheet
Race: Kel Dor
Birth Year: 28 BTC
Division and/or Class: Online Council - Jedi Librarian

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Good luck to The New Jedi Order. TBH, I'm not sure what the difference is but as long as we didn't make an enemy, I'm ok with it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance   The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Jedi Order - For An Alliance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2