Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
Application:Kida I_vote_lcapApplication:Kida I_voting_barApplication:Kida I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
Application:Kida I_vote_lcapApplication:Kida I_voting_barApplication:Kida I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
Application:Kida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Application:Kida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Application:Kida Empty
PostSubject: Application:Kida   Application:Kida Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Desired In-Game Name:
[Kida]

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
[Kida]

Your Age:
[18]

Your sex: [Male]

Your local time zone:
[EST]

How did you Hear About Us?:
[In game ive seen you guys around and Always wanted to be a knight]

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
[i havent read any of the books ive seen all the movies and played Jedi Academy 1 and 2 also played kotor 1 and 2]

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
[FF11,Mabinogi and i could list alot more but some not really same kinda gameplay as swtor]

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:
[Yes but its on the darkside and we do rp but only like a weekly event sorda thing]

Short Character Bio
Race:
[Miraluka]

Character class:
[Jedi Gaurdian]

Character sex:
[Male]

Homeworld:Hutta

Small History:Well theres really not much to say i dont know if i had parents or not all i remember when i was young is fighting off the toxic wild life on hutta day and night it was the same thing i didnt have any vibro blades or practice sabers there i had to use metal poles and thick sharp sticks to kill them. I would make fires deep in the woods far away from anyone to stay alive another night. I grew older and come across alot of imps on this planet some strong and some not so lucky i found one dead body that had lots of gear to help me survive alot longer and a vibro knife, I kept looking for more bodys then came acorss another kid like me he had a odd skin color and im pretty sure he wasnt the same race as me we talked and started working togther and things became alot easyer i had no worries of dieing at night anymore and wild life was all food to me now. Me and him both grew up we did things on our own now but still lived together, One day while i was hunting in the woods i felt somthing odd in the air no it wasnt the air it felt like somthing in side of me i couldnt explain it i never felt this before then out of know where i saw a person in a hooded robe walking in the forest thats when that feeling inside of me became even stronger then i heard someone comeing my way on a speeder it was some bountyhunter he didnt even see me he flew right by headed for that strang person he jumped of his speeder and walked up to the person i couldnt do nothing but watch and wonder what he was up to the person turnd and took down his hood he was some old man but not just that i herd about people that look like this guy hes a jedi knight only storys i herd about in cantinas and stuff but thats about it but i could def tell he was one of thos jedi knights tho. that bounty hunter went up to him and brought out a blaster then pointed it at his head and said give me all your credits jedi the jedi said now now cant we talk about this the bounty hunter replyd with yea sure and clinched his finger back and pulled the trigger the jedi pulled out his saber and blocked the blast then the jedi said to leave this place he didnt want to hurt him the bounty hunter replyd with your joking right and started shooting the jedi up the jedi blocked every shot i then realized the last thing that bounty hunter said sounded like someone i knew then it hit me it was my friend i was living with i came out running saying stop
my friend said to stay back the jedi looked at me weird and my friend charged at the jedi he wanted blood i didnt know what to do knowing my friend was seconds away from being cut up somthing snaped in me and i started screaming and put my hand out as if i wanted to grab my friend then out of know where he flew back i was shocked at what just happend my friend hit a tree behind him he screamd and closed his eyes the jedi went over to my friend and checked his pulse then came over to me saying hes sorry but he did not make it as i hit the ground from being crushed about what he just said the jedi told me i was speacial i wasnt sure what he meant by that he told me to come with him and i can learn to do good things with out emotion or hatrd i told him what ive been threw and he replyd with there is a better way of doing things that i dont need to steal or kill things that dont need to die that if i wanted to help people like my friend to join the jedi order and then i said ill join the jedi knights only cause im gonna swear my life to good and never hurt a innocent person again the jedi told me to meet him at the spaceport when i was rdy i told him it would be a while the jedi left and i went over to my friend and took of all that bounty hunter gear so he was just in his normal clothes i carried him all the way back to where we lived i layed him on his bed and rolled him up in his sheets then carried him outside and dug a hole and placed him down in it and said a few things then left that old home behind.

Last edited by Kida on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mirmaker

PostSubject: Re: Application:Kida   Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 am

Hey Kida, if you could write something about your backstory just so you got a feel for the type of character they are that would be awesome, the recruitment officer will be here shortly to take a look at your app.
Back to top Go down
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Application:Kida   Application:Kida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 am

Once you get your back story up i can get you accpeted and started on your two week trial period. Remember to keep it original and as close to core lore as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application:Kida   Application:Kida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application:Kida
Page 1 of 1