Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela I_vote_lcap[Accepted]  Application: Ciela I_voting_bar[Accepted]  Application: Ciela I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela I_vote_lcap[Accepted]  Application: Ciela I_voting_bar[Accepted]  Application: Ciela I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Accepted] Application: Ciela

Go down 
+3
Gep Korr
Oleka Carth
Ciela Yuain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciela Yuain

Ciela Yuain

Character sheet
Race: Cathar
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

[Accepted]  Application: Ciela Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:47 am

Well, I'm back... I was told the applications were deleted, but I was also told you're recruiting again! Yay! So I return! Very Happy

Desired In-Game Name:

Ciela Yuain

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
Pseudonic
But I'm not active on SWTOR official forums.

Your Age:
18, going 19 in July :3

Your sex:
Female

Your local time zone:
EST

How did you Hear About Us?:
Bumped into Gale, seemed cool. Smile

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
I'm a fangirl. Big time fangirl. Read the Revan book and look up a lot of stuff on wookiepedia. I love saber lore and I also love doing RP duels.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
Um... LONG list... But I'll try! ^.^;

Guild Wars (All Expansions): Since Beta; 5 Years
World of Warcraft (All Expansions): 4 Months
City of Heroes: 6 Months Total
League of Legends: Since Beta; 2 Years
Dungeon Fighter Online: 3 Months
Star Wars Galaxies: 3 Months
Dungeons and Dragons Online 2 Months
There's more but I can't remember! D: Oh well.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:
Currently an Officer in Dusk.

Short Character Bio

Race:
Iridonian

Character class:
Sentinel, Though Ciela will be a Sabermaster ICly. Not now, of course... Sabermaster Padawan would be silly. Wink

Character sex:
Female

Homeworld:
Unknown. Presumed Iridonia. Raised on Tatooine.

Small History:
Ciela always was different. Very unpredictable and aggressive, she doesn't speak of her past. What is known about her from records is that she was raised on Tatooine by a group of Mandalorians, which kept her for entertainment. She would fight other survivors or other animals, and eventually the Mandalorians taught her Echani Martial Arts.

One day, the Mandalorian Raiders were killed by Republic Forces lead by Jedi Knight Ebrahm Valx. Knight Valx took Ciela back to Tython for training where she has spent the past two years of her life training under various Temple Masters. Unfortunately Knight Valx is unavailable for commentary- He was recently found KIA on a Republic operation on Nar Shadaa.

Ciela has become quiet and disciplined in her time with the Jedi. She has taken to Lightsaber Combat Training quite nicely. Though learning the ways of the Jedi and basic lightsaber forms, she has taken to Form IV: Ataru and Form II: Makashi with flying colors.

Last edited by Kazjin Carth on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Application [Pending])
Back to top Go down
Oleka Carth
Grand Master
Oleka Carth

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 3,701 BBY
Division and/or Class: PvE Council - Jedi Investigator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 am

Ciela,

Thank you for resubmitting the application and for continuing your interest with K.O.S. Again your profile look great and you've got a lot of MMO experience.

I've promoted you to the rank of Force Sensitive. This is the trial rank which will last for two weeks. Just post around on the forums or talk to some people in game. Once the two weeks is up and nothing is up, I will promote you to Initiate. Then, the guild life begins.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to RPing with you in game. I will send out the guild invite tomorrow.

Kaz
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Kazjin_Ca
Gep Korr
Jedi Librarian
Gep Korr

Character sheet
Race: Kel Dor
Birth Year: 28 BTC
Division and/or Class: Online Council - Jedi Librarian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Welcome! Round 2 style. Look forward to seeing you in game.
Back to top Go down
Ciela Yuain

Ciela Yuain

Character sheet
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:03 pm

hehe
Ty! ^.^

Now that my main is lvl50 and I only have to do my WZ dailies, I'll have more time for playing alts.
Back to top Go down
Oleka Carth
Grand Master
Oleka Carth

Character sheet
Birth Year: 3,701 BBY
Division and/or Class: PvE Council - Jedi Investigator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Ciela when your in game go ahead and Join /cjoin Kosooc and say hi so we can get you a invite into the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Kazjin_Ca
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:07 am

Welcome to the guild
Back to top Go down
Ciela Yuain

Ciela Yuain

Character sheet
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:27 am

Akicita wrote:
Welcome to the guild
hehe, ty! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Gale Lansilum

Character sheet
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 am

Great to see that we finally got you into the guild, this will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Gep Korr
Jedi Librarian
Gep Korr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 am

Ciela,

Two things...

1) I just finished pt 2 of the fan fiction you are writing. I really like it as the character's motivations our believable and the fight scenes are described well where I can picture them in my head. I really liked the opening of chapter 2 and how you used a minor character's perspective to move the story along. It keeps it fresh and mysterious. Once you get a new chapter up, make a new post in the books section, so we all know we can read the next one.

2) Not a requirement by any means but most people change their username to their character's first and last name in game. It makes it a lot easier to tell who is who when you go back and forth between the game and forums. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Ciela Yuain

Ciela Yuain

Character sheet
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Gep Korr wrote:
Ciela,

Two things...

1) I just finished pt 2 of the fan fiction you are writing. I really like it as the character's motivations our believable and the fight scenes are described well where I can picture them in my head. I really liked the opening of chapter 2 and how you used a minor character's perspective to move the story along. It keeps it fresh and mysterious. Once you get a new chapter up, make a new post in the books section, so we all know we can read the next one.

2) Not a requirement by any means but most people change their username to their character's first and last name in game. It makes it a lot easier to tell who is who when you go back and forth between the game and forums. Just a suggestion.

1) Why ty! :D I've gotten really bogged down IRL so I haven't had much creative sparks to update, which is really sad. Any negative critiques? I always like praise, but constructive comments make the work better, not make me feel better. ;3

2)Done!
Back to top Go down
Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet
Race: Zabrak
Birth Year: 11 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 am

Welcome to Kos and congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
Jamck Sodhou

Character sheet
Birth Year: 12 BTC / 3665 BBY
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd like to express my welcome for you.

Glad you chose KoS and I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Knights of Sokan
Back to top Go down
Ciela Yuain

Ciela Yuain

Character sheet
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

hehe... Thanks guys! :3
Back to top Go down
Gep Korr
Jedi Librarian
Gep Korr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 am

Ciela going to promote you to Initiate as you have joined the clans and been with us for more than the two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Ciela   [Accepted]  Application: Ciela Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application: Ciela
Page 1 of 1