Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
Application for Devrel I_vote_lcapApplication for Devrel I_voting_barApplication for Devrel I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
Application for Devrel I_vote_lcapApplication for Devrel I_voting_barApplication for Devrel I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Application for Devrel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bromis

Application for Devrel Empty
PostSubject: Application for Devrel   Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:19 am

Desired In-Game Name: Devrel

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name: Bromis

Your Age: 22

Your sex: Male

Your local time zone: Central

How did you Hear About Us?: Guild Portal

How much do you know about Star Wars?: Seen every movie, read a few books, played galaxies, force unleashed, both kotors, and a few more, spend WAY to much time on wookieepedia just page jumping. So all in all I have a moderate knowledge more than most and less than those who are completely devoted to knowing everything they can about star wars.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?: Star wars galaxies and wow. In galaxies I was part of a small guild my roommate founded and I was lead recruiter. Course it was easier seeing as we could pretty much see who was a roleplayer by looking at their character sheet and reading the bio.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?: No

Short Character Bio

Race: Human

Character class: Knight-Guardian DPS

Character sex: Male

Homeworld: Hutta

Small History: I was born on Hutta to very irresponsible parents. They both worked for one of the huts, I have no idea which, and when they weren’t working they spent their time looking for ways to get more credits. Finally one day my father stole a very big data file on a big Politian, intending on blackmailing him or her. My parents also were not very smart. They only succeeded in getting bounty hunters from both the Hutts and the Politian. I grew up on the run, traveling from planet to planet. We somehow survived for a long time until finally a bounty hunter found me. I didn’t know what my parents had done and the bounty hunter took advantage of that fact. He asked me all sorts of questions, to confirm who my parents were and to find our location. I made it home that day to find my parents gone and my apartment ransacked. I found our parents stash of credits and jumped a shuttle to Coruscant where I had hoped to find some kind of job. Instead I became homeless, one of the countless refugees. I spent weeks there never finding any food, though somehow I didn’t starve. After a while I met a Jedi who was passing through. He was trying to infiltrate the black sun’s base to which I directed him. He chatted with me a while finally telling me I was force sensitive, and that I had been surviving instinctively by using the force to fuel my body. He told me to find his ship at the spaceport and that he would take me with him to Tython to see if I could be trained. The Council was hesitant to train me but finally agreed to give me a chance.

((OOC I work 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts so for 4 days a week Ill be inactive. and my work week starts tomorrow. I also work nights but most of the time I try to get on a day sleep schedule. So yea... Just FYI.))
Back to top Go down
Agen Laseid
Jedi Investigator
Agen Laseid

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 20 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvE Master - Jedi Archaeologist

Application for Devrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Devrel   Application for Devrel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am

Devrel, this is the old Knights of Sokan website. The new website is
knightsofsokan.net

You will need to register there. Sorry about the confusion.

Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down

Application for Devrel
Page 1 of 1