HomeSokan SiteRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Noon Flux
    Urgent message from Voss I_vote_lcapUrgent message from Voss I_voting_barUrgent message from Voss I_vote_rcap 
    Leyasu Wurray
    Urgent message from Voss I_vote_lcapUrgent message from Voss I_voting_barUrgent message from Voss I_vote_rcap 
    Gep Korr
    Sacre
    Zenmara Nolaloth
    Oleka Carth
    Milo Goodfellow
    Idu Onuumu
    Torren Starfire
    Marlon Vasan
    Latest topics
    » NEW WEBSITE
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
    Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
    Ventrilo Status
    ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Urgent message from Voss

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Mirmaker

Urgent message from Voss Empty
    PostSubject: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:35 pm

]>>>Incoming Transmission...

This is Jedi Master Vasan reporting from Voss. There is a current situation that should be dealt with as soon as possible. Our databank's holodisk is in danger and we need to retrieve it as soon possible.The location of the holodisk is in a an ancient cave near the nightmare lands, east of Voss-ka temple. In that cave enraged Voss and ancient machines are trying to take a hold of the holodisk. We must collect this holodisk and bring it back to the Shrine of healing. This ancient voss cave is very dangerous and we must procede with caution.

This task must be dealt with quickly and everyones assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Jedi Master Vasan

May the Force be with you all.

((This event will be taking place on July 20th at 9 pm est. I will be leading this and all are welcome to join. Also be aware that in voss to be able to reach the nightmare lands you have to be 40+ so for those that arent 40 yet you still have time. Master Marlon Vasan will be in charge of this event.))

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet
    Race: Zabrak
    Birth Year: 11 BTC
    Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 am

Just a heads up for this event. It will be this friday and you can also see it in the calendar. Those that wish to participate please post here that you are interested so i can have a head count.

We all take different paths, it doesn't matter what path you take because the path is not what defines us, but who and what we find in the path is what defines us and makes us stronger. エイルは、私はいつもあなたを愛するでしょう

Marlon Vasan: Wiki(under construction)
    Back to top Go down
    Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Guys just bumping this thread again because we need to know how many will be showing up for this. Its going to be fun but it also depends on how many show up for this. Please sign up here if your going to show up. Thanks

We all take different paths, it doesn't matter what path you take because the path is not what defines us, but who and what we find in the path is what defines us and makes us stronger. エイルは、私はいつもあなたを愛するでしょう

Back to top Go down
    Aesghir

Aesghir

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 pm

I have a familiar reunion tomorrow and i'll be outside all day (if i dont came up with a good excuse for not going Razz), so i think i can't make it..
    Back to top Go down
    Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 pm

say you have "churras" jajajajaja that could work jajaja Razz

Back to top Go down
    Aesghir

Aesghir

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Marlon Vasan wrote:
    say you have "churras" jajajajaja that could work jajaja Razz
    i dont know what is a churras Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Aesghir

Aesghir

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Well, the best excuse it's the truth, i say i dont want to go so im in for RP now Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Aesghir

Aesghir

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Photos from the Event:

Urgent message from Voss 1z3nn9y
    Urgent message from Voss 10hj669
    Urgent message from Voss Oubm2c
    Urgent message from Voss 1w5fl
    Urgent message from Voss 16asg8p
    Urgent message from Voss Xbet15
    Urgent message from Voss 17zpnd
    Urgent message from Voss 35cq2wp
    Urgent message from Voss 2n6elbb

If you want it full size (1440x900), send me a PM with your e-mail and i'll send you back
    Back to top Go down
    Steph
    Jedi Librarian
    Steph

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey guys! Wedding went a lot longer than I thought it would and I (obviously) didn't make the event. I hope it went smoothly and that everyone had fun! Looking forward to more KoS Voss events in the future!
    Back to top Go down
    Varek

Varek

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 pm

((Repeated post))

Last edited by Varek on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((repeated post for some odd reason)))
    Back to top Go down
    Varek

Varek

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm

((Hey guys, this is Dreg. I just wanted to say that we really enjoyed the event! I know that might be easy for us (as we "won") but win or lose, Epsis will always be down to do more events with you guys in the future. Good sports are key to enjoying the RP and PvP out in the world, and we look forward to reciprocating that with you guys. My thanks goes out to Marlon for organizing the event for both guilds.))
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent message from Voss   Urgent message from Voss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent message from Voss
    Page 1 of 1