Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Top posters
Noon Flux
Hello from Jen'jidai! I_vote_lcapHello from Jen'jidai! I_voting_barHello from Jen'jidai! I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
Hello from Jen'jidai! I_vote_lcapHello from Jen'jidai! I_voting_barHello from Jen'jidai! I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Hello from Jen'jidai!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luni

Hello from Jen'jidai! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Jen'jidai!   Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

Hey there! I am Luniara from Jen'jidai on the Empire side (Don't worry! I don't bite. I'm lightsided). I wanted to wish you a happy hello and let you all know how impressed a fellow guildmate and I was upon logging into some Republic toons we plan to level and RP with. I've RPed with one of your younger members before (Josia) and he was respectful and on par despite his age.

It was definitely a nice thing to see when you're first logging into a new toon. We were greeted with activity and this is something our server lacks. Jen'jidai has run Social RP events in Cantina and while...it gets boring after some time, we welcome you to participate with us on Saturdays (10PM EST). If you'd also like to RP with us any other time, hit us up as well!

While I learn more about your guild, I hope to possibly RP with my alt sometime with you all.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Luniara Solborne
Co-Guild Leader of Jen'jidai
(Luni on Republic side)

Hello from Jen'jidai! Luni_sig-1

Last edited by Luni on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://luniara.DeviantArt.com
Gep Korr
Jedi Librarian
Gep Korr

Character sheet
Race: Kel Dor
Birth Year: 28 BTC
Division and/or Class: Online Council - Jedi Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jen'jidai!   Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 am

Thanks for the kind words and for reaching out. Xen and Stephanie are tag teaming guild relationships and ambassador duties right now. So, I'm sure once one of them sees this they will have more to say and will get in touch. See you in the galaxy!
Back to top Go down
Steph
Jedi Librarian
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jen'jidai!   Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks very much for the compliment - we'll be sure to pass it along to our RP department/other members and let them know that they're doing a good job. Smile

Haven't given much thought to a cross-faction RP, but it's definitely a possibility. Is Jen'jidai a light-sided only guild, or do you allow dark sides members too? If so, how do you role play that out within your guild? Do you have a website or anything we could look at? Just trying to get some back story together so I can relay the information to our RP department and to the rest of the council.

Saturday nights are generally set aside for ops runs in our guild, but a cantina role play would be really good for those who can't make the entire ops time, as well as for our 49 and under members. Contact me in-game (Stephanie) and we'll try to get something rolling!
Back to top Go down
Luni

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jen'jidai!   Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 am

Morning (or afternoon),

Jen'jidai (Sith for "Dark Jedi") has done a few cross-faction RPs, most particularly a long arc with Eternal Vigilance.

Our guild allows both light and dark sided characters since we don't want to restrict people's creativity and what not. To be honest, I actually did a poll on our forums to see just who is what and most of our members are quite neutral.

We have a website and a wiki, both linked below that provides ample information and even links to those members who have been working on their wiki pages for their own characters (though I am now noticing our RP department has to update and fix many pieces of it):

I can't seem to post external links due to your forum restrictions so just plop in some www's and you're good to go!

Guild wiki: evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Jen%27Jidai
Guild website: legend-gaming.net/jenjidai

and my own wiki: (I need to update it terribly! Been so busy with illustration work and guild business): evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Luniara

We do have some random RP nights going on so if you'd ever like to do something on Thursdays/Fridays once you check us out, I'd gladly put you in contact with Vellic, our RP officer. I feel with the new imports from the other two RP/PVP servers... we should have an AMAZING RP community now and promoting cross-faction RPs is always a plus!

I really just wanted to stop and say you guys inspired a few of us to push more group RP. It was definitely pleasant to see you guys and I've been leveling my Pubbie toon hoping I can catch you guys again sometime.

Thank you for your warm welcomes btw! It is such a pleasure.

Hello from Jen'jidai! Luni_sig-1
Back to top Go down
http://luniara.DeviantArt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jen'jidai!   Hello from Jen'jidai! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Jen'jidai!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: The Diplomatic Chambers-
Jump to: