Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
Application for Knights of Sokan I_vote_lcapApplication for Knights of Sokan I_voting_barApplication for Knights of Sokan I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
Application for Knights of Sokan I_vote_lcapApplication for Knights of Sokan I_voting_barApplication for Knights of Sokan I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Application for Knights of Sokan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sewercide

Application for Knights of Sokan Empty
PostSubject: Application for Knights of Sokan   Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:28 am

Desired In-Game Name:
Vamkta or the name of the char I am playing.

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
Sewercide

Your Age:

Your sex: I roleplay, it is not relevant.

Your local time zone:
PST

How did you Hear About Us?:
I had arrived on Alderaan, and as I stepped into the spaceport, I was attacked by two Sith, level 50. I sent out an alert as best I could. As I stepped outside the port, there was a party killing the Sith. I noticed, they all were from Knights of Sokan. I will go out of my way to have the chance to defeat Sith in battle, and I was impressed with the reactionary force of Knights of Sokan.

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
I have seen all the movies, when they were first released.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
Everquest, Everquest 2, Rift, Eve Online

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:
I was with Knights of the Ancient until I was able to transfer to Jung Ma.
I left as I felt the server I was on was very thin and others had left the guild to move to Jung Ma.

Short Character Bio
Race:
Miraluka

Character class:
Jedi Sentinel

Character sex:
f

Homeworld: Ord Mantell

Small History: I honestly don't remember much about my past. Others say that I live in the ether as a Malukai. I stay alert for the darkness. Sometimes it surrounds me. In these dark times, I draw my sabers; I extend their light, parrying the twisting, fetid black, until the fragments fall dissipating, vanquished by the light that sustains me. From an early age, I learned to push the darkness back. I would clear my mind of everything until only the light filled me, replacing the minutia of a simple, directionless existence, with glimpses of rapture within an omnipresent all consuming light. When I first heard the call to arms on my home planet of Alpheridies, I realized the bottomless pit of darkness I saw in the distance would extend to my home unless I acted. Since then, I have persistently and continually pushed back against the dark side. The battle has been constant. The light that guides me grows stronger and reveals secrets to me when I rest. My dreams are of sabers, dancing, spinning, leaving trails that guard me from the darkness. I follow the words and direction of those the light illuminates, bringing me to this place, now.

Last edited by Sewercide on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirmaker

PostSubject: Re: Application for Knights of Sokan   Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:43 am

Thank you for applying! The only thing I ask about your application is your small history, we are asking for a small and brief background story of your character. If you could fill that out that would be great. Other than that, we will have our recruitment officers get ahold of you.

Welcome to Sokan.
Back to top Go down
Milo Goodfellow
Jedi Investigator
Milo Goodfellow

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 14 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvE Council - Jedi Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Application for Knights of Sokan   Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 am

Glad to see we made an impression. Thank you for the app. As Mir said, a small/brief background of your character is requested. either edit your post or post a reply with it below. Either way, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Mirmaker

PostSubject: Re: Application for Knights of Sokan   Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Nice background! Very Happy You will be promoted to the rank of Force Sensitive, it is our trial period until we can get you into a clan to start your classes and get you up to initiate.

Our recruitment officers will get ahold of you ASAP.

Again Welcome to Sokan!
Back to top Go down
Torren Starfire

Torren Starfire

Character sheet
Birth Year: 12 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Application for Knights of Sokan   Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Welcome! Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Sorn Karibe

Sorn Karibe

Character sheet
Birth Year: 7 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Application for Knights of Sokan   Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Knights of Sokan   Application for Knights of Sokan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Knights of Sokan
Page 1 of 1