Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand I_voting_bar[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand I_voting_bar[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand

Go down 
+2
akicita
Tsura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsura

Tsura

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Desired In-Game Name:
Tsura

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
Hanabii

Your Age:

Your sex: Male

Your local time zone: CST

How did you Hear About Us?: RPed with the Knights before during a stage where applications were closed.

How much do you know about Star Wars?: I know a ton about Star Wars, not so much the new republic era, but I know tons about the Old Republic. I've read no books pertaining to the Old Republic however.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?: Lots. Lots and Lots.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?: Tsura has been in no other guilds.

Short Character Bio
Race: Twi'lek

Character class: Jedi Sage

Character sex: F

Homeworld: Born on Ryloth, Early Childhood on Hutta, Later Childhood on Mandalore. Teenage Years on Tython.

Small History: Tsura was born into slavery on Ryloth into the service of slavers. When she was old enough to walk she was sold to a Hutt on Hutta who had her working as a chore girl. His plan was once she grew old enough, if she was pretty, to work for him as a dancer.

When Tsura was six she accidentally found her way into the Beast Pins of the Hutt, while the Hutt wasn't very wealthy (As Hutts go.) there were a lot of Nexu in the beast pins. Tsura was attacked and got her face raked by the Nexu, but somehow, she managed to calm the Nexu down before it did any major harm to her.

A wandering Mandalorian at the time came to stay for a short time in the Hutt's palace and when he saw the cut, still bleeding girl carrying dishes into the back he bought her from the Hutt, who at first didn't want to sell, but relented because he didn't want a scarred dancer. That and the Mandalorian put down a lot of money up front.

Tsura had moved from the slave of a Hutt who didn't care to the company of a Mandalorian, an older man who had two daughters close to her age. Though a slave she was treated by Goh'zhan as though she were one of his daughters. And her adoptive sisters absolutely adored her.

For several years Tsura lived with Goh'zhan and his daughters on Mandalore.

Goh'zhan was tired of the fighting and decided to set down his weapons and armor to raise his family and moved to his wife's home-world of Corellia.

He released Tsura officially from slavery upon entering republic space and offered to adopt her officially as his daughter, something she leaped at the chance to accept.

When Tsura was nine she again demonstrated her aptitude for the force, when during a Zoo escape a Ronto Pup almost trampled her, and she managed to use the force to literally throw the charging Ronto Pup over herself when it would have hit her. She then ran over to it before it could get up and somehow managed to sooth it before it got up and rampaged again.

Goh'zhan decided that though Tsura was his child, and a part of his family. That he could not provide the training she'd need. He'd seen the way Sith become, when led by their emotions. Most of them became monsters who delighted in causing harm. He didn't want to see that happen to his youngest daughter.

Goh'zhan contacted the Jedi, though he was Mandalorian the Jedi had always been honorable and strong opponents. And now that he was retired, in republic space living with his family he had come to see them in a new light.

A Jedi came and looked over Tsura and saw her affinity with the force and Goh'zhan, Tsura and her sisters, Hanabi and Tarena said their farewells. Tsura was surprisingly mature and understood that her time with the Badhand family was about over.

Goh'zhan himself brought her to Tython on his ship, telling her the stories of his from the Sith Empire, and of what the Sith were. And why she had to go with the Jedi.

Tsura on Tython showed a remarkable aptitude for the force. Though not so much for close combat. Her Kenetic powers were extremely promising as well as her ability to calm and heal.

Tsura's power and training kept progressing until it was deemed that she should be put under the instruction of a master.

-Present Time-
Back to top Go down
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Honestly I really enjoy the back story very well thought out. I have a lot of love for mandalorians and it is the mandalorian way to adpot children as their own so that was a very good tie in. Im not to fond of him becoming Dar'manda tho but thats another story lol Razz. The best thing about this whole application is the show of dedication that you have displayed. Its obvious that you are a rper by your story and you have something to offer the guild. Im honored that you would resubmit your application Im sure if you RP'd with our guys it was some of the best and thats hard to forget. I cant stress enough how important the Old Republic era is to understanding how a jedi should conduct themselves. In my opinion some of the best information thrives from that period. With all thats been said I think you have a bright future here amongst your soon to be brothers and sisters in the order. All i ask is to be patient and loyal and not always ask what can the guild do for me but how can you make the guild better. I want to say welcome to the family as of now you will start out on a trial bases for 2 weeks holding the rank of force sensitive. After that you will officially join as a full member. During this period please post on the forums RP chat in guild chat make yourself known until we meet in game may the force be with you my friend.
Back to top Go down
Tsura

Tsura

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:12 am

It's less a matter of going Dar'manda and more of an issue of him being tired and broken in soul from war.

Goh'zhan is an old Mandalorian Warrior, if Levels were accurate he would definitely be up there in strength with the best of 50 flashpoint bosses.

He did raise his children Mandolorian.

One of them answered the call of Mandalore directly "Hanabi the Bounty Hunter" She answered the call regardless of who Mandalore was because he was Mandalore, if he was weak or a puppet she would see it for herself and strike him dead if he was a dishonor. (She actually deeply respects the current Mandalore.)

One of them saw the current Mandalore as not but a puppet of the empire and fears that the Mandalorian service to the empire is the act of a Puppet mandalore. That and a deep sense of responsibility lead her to ply her ways as a republic trooper. "Tarena the Soldier"

Goh'zhan is haunted by dreams from his past, many of the things he'd been made to do. Every time he holds a blaster he turns into a different person inside. He wants nothing more then to live his last days in peace with his wife, watching his children carry on in Honor as strong Mandalorians.

Tsura on the other hand was too old when he got her to really instil a lot of the meat of Mandalorian education, but too young when she left him to truly desire the path as Hanabi and Tarena had.

The Armor of Goh'zhan is not a skin of metal, but a life of action and a reputation quite deadly. A family of strong warriors who carries the Badhand name, a name he earned during his youth with honor.

"When I picked your bounty, you were dealt Bad Hand."

He does not consider himself Dar'manda. And would likely kill anyone who challenged him over it in earnest.
Back to top Go down
Torren Starfire

Torren Starfire

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 12 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Welcome! Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Jamck Sodhou

Character sheet
Birth Year: 12 BTC / 3665 BBY
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 am

Had fun RPing with you last night/this morning, Tsura. I like the amount of effort you've put into your character.

Welcome to KoS! Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 am

I agree with jamck after RP'm with you last night I think you have a bright future ahead of you in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sorn Karibe

Sorn Karibe

Character sheet
Birth Year: 7 BTC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 am

Welcome to KoS!
Back to top Go down
Gep Korr
Jedi Librarian
Gep Korr

Character sheet
Race: Kel Dor
Birth Year: 28 BTC
Division and/or Class: Online Council - Jedi Librarian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 am

Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand   [Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application: Tsura Badhand
Page 1 of 1